THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 9, 2009

I'mmmmm BACKKKK!!!!!


Okay, soooo It has been a very long time and I'm back and ready to get serious and keep up with the Blogspot that I have created....To inform you on Beauty, Faith, and all other fun events going on in the city. The DMV that is....LOL
My new Motto that I live by is that I am SAVED, YOUNG, HEALTHY, WEALTHY, And DRIVEN!!!!
Okay, First off I have my own business now in Telecommunications which is awesome...I do two things show people how to save money and make money on their telecom bills they are already paying monthly such as Cable, Internet, Home Phone, Cell Phone and Home security...If you are interested Holla at and I can show u how to either save on those bills or create residual income on those bills or do both.
In the the events department:
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - There is networking event going on. It's gonna be awesome.
Event Sponsors: My Mood is Music and Mindstream Radio Presents: The Future Leaders Mixer
Host: My Mood is Music
Place: Jin Lounge, 2017 14th St. NW, DC
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
I love Networking events it's a great way to get your face out their and give people a chance to see your craft, or your business. Plus just great connections you get plugged into.
Well for now this is all I have I will have more actually later today. Just wanted to update on my next moves.
FAITHISBEAUTY!
Love,
Sheeny!!!!

0 comments: